Ahh Smile Family Dentistry in Laredo, Texas and Zapata, Texas focuses on bringing excellent root canal treatments for our patients who have ongoing issues including toothache, sensitivity, gum swelling, tooth decay, and more. Our team of dentists and dental professionals have extensive experience in bringing root canal treatments that help our patients rejuvenate their dental health and get rid of toothaches and other painful issues. Call Ahh Smile Family Dentistry in Laredo and Zapata, Texas to set up an appointment and being your root canal treatment.
What is Root Canal Treatment?
Have you been told that you need root canal treatment? If so, you’re not the only one. Many of our patients at Ahh Smile in Laredo and Zapata, Texas have treated and saved their teeth with root canal treatment, technically referred to as endodontic treatment. Inside the tooth, under the white enamel is a soft tissue called the pulp. The pulp contains blood vessels, nerves, and other tissue that assists in the growth of the roots of your teeth. Fully developed teeth can survive without the pulp because it continues to be nourished by the tissue surrounding it. Root canal treatment becomes necessary when the pulp becomes inflamed or infected. The This inflammation can cause several issues, including tooth decay, a cracked or chipped tooth, and much more. If neglecting to receive root canal treatment, the pulp inflammation or infection can cause pain or lead to an abscess.
Ahh Smile Family Dentistry root canal treatment encompasses the removal of this inflamed or infected pulp, a thorough cleansing of the insides of the root canal, and a filling and sealing of the space. After the treatment is completed, the patient returns and our team places a crown or other restoration tooth to protect and restore it, bringing it back to superior health.
Visit Ahh Smile in Laredo and Zapata, Texas to find more information about our root canal treatments for you and your family.
What Are The Benefits of Root Canal Treatment?
Ahh Smile root canal treatments bring our patients in Laredo and Zapata, Texas countless benefits, such as a vast improvement to their oral health, reduced toothache, and a restoration of the functions and aesthetics of the teeth. Here is a list of some of the benefits that Ahh Smile Family Dentistry root canal treatments provide:
- Restoration of natural tooth functions, including chewing, biting force and sensation.
- Aesthetically pleasing finish and natural appearance.
- Protection from wear or strain of other teeth.
- Rescuing tooth from extraction.
How Does Root Canal Treatment Work?
Ahh Smile Family Dentistry root canal treatments for our patients in Zapata, Texas and Laredo, Texas are relatively simple to complete. While many might think it’s a long, arduous process, root canal treatment is similar to a dental filling and usually takes no more than two appointments, though it might depend on every patient’s circumstance. Here is a list of the root canal treatment process at Ahh Smile Family Dentistry:
- Opening the Crown – Ahh Smile Family Dentistry root canal treatment starts with one of our dentists opening the crown of the tooth to the pulp chamber.
- Affected Tissue Removal – Using modern, high-quality tools and technology, Ahh Smile cleans the infection and affected pulp out of the root canals, then shapes it and readies it for the filling material.
- Canal Fillings – Ahh Smile Family Dentistry root canal treatments continue by filling in the root canal with permanent material that will assist in keeping it from infection.
- Tooth Rebuilding – Our patients in Laredo and Zapata, Texas then receive a temporary filling material to seal the opening. This filling is placed there until the tooth receives the permanent filling or crown, otherwise known as the cap. This naturally-looking crown is placed over the top of the tooth.
And that’s it! Ahh Smile Family Dentistry root canal treatments are much simpler that most patients realize, and typically results in fast, efficient results that quickly recuperate the health of a tooth or teeth that has suffered from affected or inflamed pulp. In no more than two visits, our patients can get their teeth and smiles back to life. Call Ahh Smile Family Dentistry for more information about our root canal treatments in Laredo and Zapata, Texas today!
High-Quality Root Canal Treatments. Contact Ahh Smile Family Dentistry in in Laredo or Zapata, Texas Today!
Ahh Smile Family Dentistry root canal treatments for our patients in Laredo and Zapata, Texas are the most common types of endodontic treatment and are proven to be a superior solution to patients who have suffered from pulp infection and inflammation that has led to a variety of issues. If you or a member of your family has recently experienced toothache, decay, chipped or broken, teeth, or is known to have pulp inflammation or issues, Ahh Smile Family Dentistry highly recommends root canal treatment to be started right away.
Contact Ahh Smile Family Dentistry in Laredo or Zapata, Texas at (956) 723-5533 or email us at email@example.com to start working on your root canal treatment today!